Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Andrews Farm


With all my Inktober sketches and travel sketches I have quite a few things I did a while ago that weren't posted yet (or I don't think they were) like this painting done at Andrews Farm. The Andrews family has such a wonderful place and they are always willing to let us come and paint or sketch there. I usually paint the views outside, but Debby had this inside section set up so nicely I just had to paint it. Doesn't all that fresh produce look tempting? I never leave without buying some of her veggies and fruit. This is 8 x 10.


5 comments:

  1. Your stamina for sketching is admirable Joan. Lovely sketch with plenty of intricate bits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful freshness comes across this painting. The colors glow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. I’m hungry now…...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a super sketch, Joan. I really like the layout too and the colours are great. I always shake my head when I see one of your complicated sketches and wonder how you manage to do so many - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Laura. It is one of my favorite places to paint.

    Julie, thanks so much.

    Jo, me too. Thanks!

    Val, thanks for you kind words!

    ReplyDelete