Monday, October 24, 2016

Inktober - Day 24

We are presently in Hope, Arkansas...will be in Texas tomorrow.

Yesterday when we stopped in Dickson, TN I asked if there was a downtown area nearby. Even after sitting in the car for nearly 8 hrs I got back in and drove a few more minutes. The downtown stores weren't open because it was Sunday, but I did find one shop that had a fun look to it...and merchandise outside even though they were closed. I did my Inktober sketch, but then I just had to add color. So here it is in just ink.


And here it is with the color added.
#inktober #inktober2016


3 comments:

  1. I really loved the added colors....beautiful! Enjoy your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved it before the colors.....funny that, eh......nice composition all around!

    ReplyDelete