Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Old Field Point Lighthouse

I was up on the north shore for an appointment the other day so I figured I would look for someplace up there to paint. I've been to so many locations many times, so I was looking for a place I hadn't been. Old Field Point Lighthouse kept popping up in my searches. It overlooks Long Island Sound in Old Field Village. I couldn't believe there was a lighthouse in this area that you could drive to but that I hadn't visited. It took quite a while to take the meandering road out there, but I thought it was worth the trip.



 

5 comments:

  1. What a cute lighthouse! It looks like it's on top of a cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice painting and lighthouse. So different. Applause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely worth the trip! You did great on this one. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete