Saturday, November 19, 2022

Cutchogue Library

Of course when I was out on the North Fork to do the farmhouse that I posted yesterday, I did more than one small painting in my concertina sketchbook. This is the Cutchogue New Suffolk Free Library. The original part of the library was actually a church at one time, but it was donated to the town for a library when the congregation returned to their original church. This section houses the children's section of the library. Attached is a beautiful more modern section. I'm attaching a photo of what it looks like together. It is beautiful inside and out. 




2 comments:

  1. Joan this is a lovely building. I can see why you would have wanted to paint it. Such a wonderful painting friend. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Debbie. It is a great spot. I hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete