Sunday, January 12, 2020

Odd View at the Hospital

I went down to the cafe at the hospital this afternoon and imagine my surprise to see lots of members of a large motorcycle gang in the lobby. I was itching to sketch them but hesitated. I could see them through the window, but decided to sit facing the other way. Then one of them came in to order something. I sketched him quickly while he waited for his food at the counter.


Meanwhile before he had come in I was sketching my somewhat healthy lunch...a salad, turkey burger and coffee.


5 comments:

  1. Dearest Joan - Keeping Jerry and you in my daily prayers. May God keep you both safe in the Palm of His Hand. Wish I was near to come sit with you a bit and give you a hug. Sending my hugs through cyber-space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sketches Joan. I hope things are continuing to go well for you and that Jerry is doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Val. They helped distract me just a bit.

      Delete
  3. Joan, I've been away from the blog for a while, but have kept you guys in my prayers. I am so glad that you are trying to take care of yourself and that you are able to find a little relief here and there. I join with Debbie - group hug:)

    ReplyDelete