Sunday, August 28, 2016

Quiet Courtyard

I looked to meander here in Venice down the narrow streets that most visitors never see, like this one. It does overlook the Grand Cana but finding it was not easy.


Last night my husband and I went out to a bar/restaurant that we remembered from the last time we were in Venice and it has piano music which started around 10 pm ... a little late for us, but fun. An Italian guy sings all kinds of Englis, Italian, and French songs. We enjoyed a typical Venetian drink called a spritz.


Music, cocktails and views like this made the night a success.



3 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful sketch and spectacular view, Joan. It's impossible not to get lost in Venice at least some of the time, isn't it! ;-)

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Fun to explore old haunts. I like the previous post about directions. Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, thanks. So far I only got lost once this trip. The city is finally making sense to me.

    Jo, funny that I can be busy working and they will approach me, no someone else. Lol

    ReplyDelete