Tuesday, July 18, 2023

One Regular Pie, Please

 Recently we switched pizza places and are now going to La Pizzeria in Bayport. The first time I drove there I noticed that they have this huge window in front where you can see some of what is going on behind the counter. I knew at some point I was going to sketch that view. The other day I parked right in front and did exactly that. I was sketching from my parked car. I wonder if they were wondering what I was doing parked there for so long.



6 comments:

  1. That is a cool sketch and story. I love how pizza smells in a pizza shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool to have a view inside. What made you change pizza places? I'm pretty loyal once I find a favorite of anything! Ha-ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jerry kept complaining that the bottom of the pizza was burnt. I didn't mind. I still stop at the other one for a slice now and then.

      Delete
  3. Bet Joan they thought you might just be waiting for the perfect piece of pizza :)!! Just a great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Debbie! Hope you are enjoying your week.

      Delete