Monday, July 10, 2023

Chicken Place Restaurant

Last week the Patchogue Sketch Club met on Main Street in Patchogue. Although we've been to Patchogue many times at the library but it has been a while since we sketched outdoors there. We all picked a location to sketch. I was attracted to the little man statue in front of the Chicken Place Restaurant. The statue reminded me of a bobble-head doll. I guess he is carrying a take-out box from the restaurant which is Peruvian. I will have to checkout the food sometime. 


 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. You did a good job. I would like a pisco sour please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! What is he holding up to his face? A piece of chicken?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. Maybe he was holding a drink. His fingers seem to be broken.

      Delete