Friday, July 21, 2023

Hunt Sketches

 I haven't been doing as many small paintings as I usually do this past week. I am taking part in the South Bay Art Association Plein Air Event. My energy level is down do to the effects of Covid, so the painting I was working on took me 3 days of short painting times. Once the light changed too much I called it a day. That painting and another will be posted soon. 

Meanwhile I did a few sketches at home for the Scavenger Hunt on creativespark.art. My fingers are still busy.



4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry to hear COVID caught up with you! Seems like it got so many people this year who had previously evaded it! Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We were Covid free for so long. I guess we got lax somewhere along the line. Feeling better.

      Delete
  2. Love these quick sketches. Look like New Balance shoes, I wear that brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are an old pair of New Balance that Jerry has.

      Delete