Monday, June 12, 2023

Direct Watercolor #4 & 5

The 30 x 30 Direct Watercolor Challenge is keeping me busy. 

#4 was painted at the Peconic Herb Farm one of my favorite places to go and paint. They have quite a few sheds on the property and they always have plants, and trellises, and signs attractively displayed in front of them...and they are very welcoming to artists.


#5 is a house in Sayville with a stone wall and flowers in front of it. I like painting spots like this and can do them from my car so I am not sitting in the street and so obvious to all the neighbors.


 

2 comments:

  1. The shed is fun and interesting with the arch trellis. The stone wall in the second is so good. I find it hard to sketch rocks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. I usually find them hard to do too. It helped that the stones were behind the flowers and foliage.

      Delete