Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Direct Watercolor #23

 One of the moderators for the 30 x 30 Direct Watercolor Challenge started a thread for members of the group to submit photos of themself for the group to use for direct watercolor. My friend, Mythili submitted a photo of herself and I thought I would give it a try. It is difficult to get facial proportions correct without guide lines. I made her face too wide and kept narrowing it. It is still a bit too wide, but I'm fairly happy with the result...and so was Mythili. I may attempt one of the other members before the challenge is finished.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. You take on great practice challenges. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It is a great way to get out of my comfort zone.

      Delete
  2. Unbelievable !!

    I would commit suicide right away but it seems you pulled it of splendid !!

    Well done !!

    ReplyDelete