Thursday, August 27, 2020

Flo's Summer 2020

I have sketched Flo's many, many times in the past. This is the first time I've sketched in this summer.  It is a beach snack shack up the street from Corey Beach in Bayport.  It serves hot dogs, burgers, fried clams, etc.  Usually there are lots of umbrellas and picnic tables, but due to the restrictions from Covid 19 there are just a few tables so people can be socially distant. I sat across the street to sketch this so that I could fit the building as well as some of the customers since they are so important to the scene.


6 comments:

  1. This is a super sketch. A favorite this week. :-) I like that Flo touts the “famous” on her own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Apparently they have been around about 90 years. I guess that does make them famous. lol

      Delete
  2. This looks like a fun place. Nice piece Joan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Val. It is a fun place with lots of activity.

      Delete
  3. Joan having the people in the sketch makes this place come alive. Such beautiful colors that keep the eye satisfied as well. Bet they have great burgers and fries. :)! Hope you had one for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete