Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Convention - Nights 1 & 2

Since this is such a pivotal time in our country I decided I would do some small sketches of some of the speakers at the Democratic National Convention. I watched some of the speakers live and some on video while I sketched. These are small...no bigger than 3 x 4. At first I just did the portraits but then I went back and did the background for each of the speakers. I hope you can recognize all of them. I need to post this now so I can sketch some of the speakers from tonight.





6 comments:

  1. What a great idea Joan to do these portraits. Such a good job capturing all the speakers. Love your previous painting too Joan. Have a wonderful day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comments, Debbie! I'm glad you like them.

      Delete
  2. I recognize all of them. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hilda, thanks. I'm happy if you can recognize them. lol

      Delete