Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Lefty Lucy Costumed Again

Last night was Tuesday and the evening that Lefty Lucy models on Zoom and is "Costumed in Quarantine." I missed the first few minutes where she usually talks about what she is wearing and I was at a loss of what the costume was, so in the chat I asked her. She had dressed in a costume related to the circus each week this month. Last night she was dressed for the sideshow at Coney Island and was wearing her "Miss Coney Island" sash from a few years ago when she won it. I'm not quite sure what the structure was that she was wearing which looked sort of like a cage, maybe with seaweed hanging from it. She said her idea was Poseidon meets Marie Antoinette. lol

This was a 5 minute pose.

This was a 10 minute pose.

Another 10 minute pose.

Here  is the final pose of the night...20 minutes.


4 comments:

  1. Excellent sketches of these girls!!!!! Beautiful colors and poses. Miss Coney Island is the winner in my eyes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hilda. I enjoy drawing her and seeing what she will be wearing. lol

      Delete
  2. Great sketches. Lucy is fun. Happy you have a good model.

    ReplyDelete