Friday, September 14, 2018

Sayville Fountain & Breakfast

I was passing by this fountain in Sayville and noticed it had water. The last time I sketched it I think it must not have been summer because the water wasn't running. There was part of a house in the scene but I used artistic license and left it out. Most of the water is saved whites but I also added a few narrow drips of water with my white gel pen.


This was a sketch for a recent scavenger hunt on Wet Canvas...food and fruit. It was hard not to eat the breakfast before sketching it...thus the bites taken out of the peach. :)


2 comments:

  1. The fountain is super Joan and I had to chuckle about you taking a bite from the peach. Great sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val, I was hungry. lol Thanks. The fountain was fun to paint.

    ReplyDelete