Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Traveling on the Ferry

I'm jumping over a few sketches/paintings that I haven't posted yet, because I'm traveling and would rather blog about it while it is happening. I left home this morning to head up to Maine to visit family for a few days. My niece who lives in Australia had been home for a few weeks and it leaving to go back to Australia on Sunday. She is flying out of NY so the plan is to bring her and her boyfriend home with me and then deliver them to Kennedy Airport for their flight Sunday morning. 

I was on the 8am ferry from Orient Point, Long Island to New London, CT. It is about a 1 1/2 hr trip so I had time to have breakfast on board and then sit on the top deck and sketch. This will have to qualify for my #WorldWatercolorMonth painting today. This was done in a moleskin type sketchbook.


1 comment: