Inktober has just started and I am once again participating. The goal for the month is to do one ink sketch each day this month. Various people have come up with a list of prompts for the event. I sometimes follow the suggestions but most of the time I select my own subject to sketch, but it is fun to combine my ideas with other prompts. I'm including two of the Inktober lists below that I may refer to just in case you'd like to see some of the ideas that people came up with, or maybe take part. It is fine if you don't do an ink sketch every day this month, but it is fun to try and include a few.
My first sketch follows the first prompt on Koosje Koene's list - "continuous line, no lifting the pen." I really enjoy sketching that way. Kingston's Clam Bar in West Sayville is one of my favorite places to sketch...architecture, boats, foliage...



No comments:
Post a Comment