Friday, October 6, 2023

Departing JFK

 On Tuesday Jerry and I started our adventure back to Venice. He wanted to meet with the musicians he has worked with there for many years. Traveling with a handicapped person isn’t easy. There is a lot to figure out and handle differently. I must say that ITA Airlines (Alitalia) was very helpful in providing wheelchairs to get him back and forth to the gates and bringing us his walker too. I think it ended up being a little easier than I thought but harder than he expected. 

We arrived at JFK with lots of time to spare which meant I had sketching time before and after our lunch before the flight. During the first segment of our flight I didn’t have a great view but I made the most of it.





1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting. I'm looking forward to traveling with you!

    ReplyDelete