Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Lefty Lucy Veiled & Inktober Day 14

 Last night was Lefty Lucy Costumed in Quarantine night. She posed again on Zoom, this time in a beautiful black dress and a veiled headpiece...and a few times with a revolver. As I've said before I never know what to expect.

These are 5 minute poses.


These are 10 minute poses.


This was the final sketch of the night for 20 minutes.


My Day 14 Inktober sketch was done down by Sayville Marina Park. I did this from my mobile studio while it was drizzling.





2 comments:

  1. Joan Lucy has me smiling - wow a gun of all things. Makes me think of "Gunsmoke" and "Miss Kitty". Love the house sketch too. Looks like you are keeping up with October's challenge. Have a super end to the week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Debbie. She is always fun to sketch. I have been keeping up with Inktober...but am also craving color. Enjoy the rest of the week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete