Friday, October 23, 2020

Inktober 2020 Day 23 - Cycles and Still Life

 For my Day 23 Inktober sketch I found two motorcycles parked together. Both were Hondas and one was black and one was maroon. Looks like there is a couple in Sayville that rides!


Wednesday night the Patchogue Sketch Club met on Zoom for our sketch event. Our meetings are usually organized by Mark Propper. We give him suggestions but the final decision and posting of the events is in his hands. Due to darkness we are now forced to sketch indoors so Mark set up an interesting still-life for us to sketch. Some members did part of the setup, but I did the entire thing on a page in my Strathmore Grey Toned Sketchbook. I used watercolors, ink, white pencil, and a water-soluble pencil for this.





5 comments:

  1. Joan your sketches of the Honda motorcycles is superb. My hubby has a black one so this made me think of all the times we went riding. Your still life is wonderful. You are such a talented lady. Have a great weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, thank you so much! As I was sketching the motorcycles I was thinking of how wonderful it would be to be able to travel together that way. I am too chicken. I prefer my car. lol Have a wonderful weekend, my friend.

      Delete
  2. I love the sketches of the motorcycles.... the bushes were perfect in front of them. And I always enjoy still life paintings. I would love to paint another... Grapes are always a favorite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hilda. I looked for a better angle where I could see more of the motorcycles, but I would have been blocking the traffic through the parking lot. lol The still life isn't something I usually do, but it was fun for a change.

      Delete
  3. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete