Monday, January 6, 2020

Trying to Keep It Together

Sketching and my sister-in-law and supportive friends are what helped me keep things together today. My thanks for the comments. Jerry is gravely ill. During the time I couldn't be in the recovery room with him tonight I sat in the waiting room with my iPad. There wasn't much too sketch and sketching in the recovery room seemed too invasive to the patients and their families. This worked and took my concentration off things for a bit. Done with Art Rage.


8 comments:

  1. Oh, Joan! SO sorry to hear about your husband. Sending you BIG hugs!
    Keeping you and Jerry in my thoughts, but especially in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, thinking of you all and praying for Jerry. Many hugs and thoughts of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Joan I am continuing to pray for you and Jerry. Keep the faith friend...Sending you a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete