Friday, January 31, 2020

Footwear

Jerry was settled for the night on Wednesday and told me and my sister-in-law to go home. For my mental sanity I met a sketching friend for a quick slice of pizza after my full day at the hospital. Then we joined the sketch group that meets on Wednesday night at the library. I didn't stay the entire time but it was good to get out and see people who weren't wearing scrubs. The theme for the night was footwear. I had brought along a pair of my duck boots just in case I was able to go. This will join my collection of art postcards for the troops.


8 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you were able to get out for some sketching. You're such a trooper. Take care of your sanity, Joan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan so glad to read that you were able to get out with a friend and do some sketching with a group. Those duck shoes look lie my kind of footwear. Hoping Jerry is doing better. Praying for you both - you are in my thoughts. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Debbie. I appreciate all your support.

      Delete
  3. Super piece Joan. Glad you were able to get out with friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val, thank you so much for your comments and support!

      Delete
  4. You are a trooper yourself, these cards will mean so much. Good to get out with other artists and breathe. Hugs to you and Jerry. Prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful painting Joan. Just know you and your hubby are in my thoughts and prayers. Getting out to do your sketching is VERY healthy for you. sending hugs....

    ReplyDelete