Sunday, January 5, 2020

Hospital Sketch

Things have been a bit crazy for me. My hubby was rushed to the hospital yesterday and is having major health problems. He is scheduled for surgery tomorrow, so I am maybe I will have some time to sketch while waiting for the surgery to be over. This was sketched yesterday after he was stabilized...just the view looking out from his ER bed. I couldn't just sit there. I thought I would have time for a sketch today, but I didn't want to sketch him and there was pretty much the same view as this since he was still in the ER (no beds in ICU).




6 comments:

  1. Great sketch, sorry to hear the reason. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Joan - my prayers are with you and especially your hubby. ER is never where we want to be. Take care friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your husband - I hope he gets better soon. This is a super sketch - I imagine doing it helped keep your mind calm.

    ReplyDelete