Saturday, April 20, 2019

Visit to Burano

There are too any sketching distractions here and I am forgetting to post here.

I think Burani has to be one if the mist colorful places I have ever seen. All the buildings look like crayons colors! I just love them. Wouldn’t you want to live in ‘‘tis orange building with the blue shutters? Or would you prefer the ‘Big Bird” yellow one? There was a purple one with wisteria hanging in it which was my favorite...but there was too much purple to paint. Lol Burano Is in the Venetian lagoon about a 30 minute vaporetto ride away.






6 comments:

  1. I love Burano! You are certainly making the most of your colorful visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Burano, but some of the buildings are just too perfect. lol

      Delete
  2. Wow - what a colourful place. I wonder if the residents get used to it - lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val, I think the residents are give the option of several colors for their houses when they are being repainted. I just love seeing all the colors.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful sketches. Oh, I love all the color. My kinda town. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the color there is amazing. Glad you like them too.

      Delete