Tuesday, February 20, 2018

30 Day Challenge - Day 20 - Road to the Marina

I was up near Cedar Beach in Mt. Sinai today. The day had started out sunny but by the time I drove up there it was cloudy. I drove all the way to the end of the road and nothing jumped out at me. However when I turned around and saw how the road curved right in front of the marina I knew I had found the location for my Day 20 painting for the "30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge." Don't forget to check out some of the other great work by the other artists participating in the challenge. You can find their work here.


7 comments:

  1. I always like the pictures of the marina, so much interesting stuff to look at and isn't the curving road just in the right place - kudos for reminding us to just turn around and see the world from a new perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nelvia, thanks! I different viewpoint made a big difference.

      Delete
  2. You found a good spot and recorded it well. You are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love curved roads - they alway make you wonder what is around the corner. This is great Joan - all the way down to the signs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, Val. I always want to look. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete