Friday, February 16, 2018

30 Day Challenge - Day 16 - In-Between

For today's Day 16 gouache painting for "30 Paintings in 30 Days" I drove around Sayville looking for a spot to paint. The street I was driving on faced this view directly. I've painted the house on the right before, but I liked how there was so much going on in-between the two houses. Since we are so close to the water it is common for people to have their boats stored on their property for the winter. I'm glad this one wasn't all wrapped up.


4 comments:

  1. A very busy place with lots for you to sketch . Kudos to you for sketching all of it at once!. It is great that you even included the basketball hoop. Great job Joan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was so much, I had to include it all. lol Thanks, Val.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very special and fun. Full of info.

    ReplyDelete