Monday, February 12, 2024

Brown's Lane Closed

At the end of Brown's Lane in Bellport they have the street closed at the very end where it goes down along the water. They are doing some sort of construction between Brown's Lane and Bellport Lane along the closest street by the bay in Bellport Village. They've been working on it for about a year and I never see any real changes except that you can't go thru the street there.  There had been a backhoe parked behind the barricade but someone came and drove it away before I could put it in the sketch.



4 comments:

  1. Ha, I always wonder why it takes so long. Great sketch, too bad the equipment left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. Maybe if they stayed and worked it would get done. lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I figured I was safe since there were no workmen around, but no...

      Delete