Saturday, February 24, 2024

Assorted Sketches

All of these sketches were done for a scavenger hunt over on Creative Spark.

This covered two items...a fence and something from nature.


 Last week I ended up going to one of those walk-in medical offices. My cough was really bad, I was wheezing, and I wasn't sleeping well. It turned out I had bronchitis. I was put on an antibiotic, something for the cough and an inhailer. I'm finally feeling much better. While in the medical office I only had a short time to sketch people.


Vehicles are a popular item on the scavenger hunt list. The VW called to me since that was my first car...but mine was bright red.


 

2 comments:

  1. These are so good. I love the VW. Never had one but always admired. Red would be perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Bought the red bug from my sister when she moved to CA.

      Delete