Friday, July 1, 2022

The All American

 Now that the watercolor challenge is over I can go back and catch up on posting some other things that got put on the side. A few weeks back I met my friend, Suzala for a bit of sketching after I helped my SIL do a few errands. (She couldn't drive for a few weeks after a car accident.) Suzala and I ended up sitting across from a place called the ALL AMERICAN which is an old style burger and franks fast food restaurant. I've never been inside but it seems like the seating is mostly outside. We sat across a busy road at the edge of a strip mall parking lot. A few people honked and waved at us. The hardest part doing the sketch was smelling the food the entire time. We both resisted and didn't have anything to eat there.



4 comments:

  1. Joan a perfect sketch. I don't know how you resisted eating there...what a great name too especially for the coming 4th of July. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. LOL It was easy to resist. I had just had a burger for lunch with my sister-in-law.

      Delete
  2. That is such a cool scene. I’m pretty sure I would have given in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already had a big lunch. I'll have to go back and try the food...and do another sketch. lol

      Delete