Wednesday, March 10, 2021

One Week 100 People - Day 2

 Today was a busy day of sketching people for the "One Week 100 People" challenge. It was a warm day so I decided to go down to Smith Point Beach. Of course I got there and it wasn't quite as warm as I was hoping due to the ocean breeze. But I was able to park fairly close to the walking path so I could see the people who were taking walks or standing around looking at the water. Then this evening, I joined "Let's Art with Lefty Lucy" for her Tuesday evening figure session. We do a lot of 1, 2, and 5 minute sketches that I don't normally share, but they qualify as sketches of people so you are getting to see all of them. I have now completed 54 of the 100 sketches. Now where can I go to sketch tomorrow???








5 comments:

  1. You're doing great!! I only got to 47 today... and only 2 days left! I have to change my methods... the selfies are taking too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Lin. It is hard to find places with people that are not indoors.

      Delete
  3. Wow! You went to town on those. Lucy looks great and the others are so full of life. Fabulous gestures.

    ReplyDelete