Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Holtsville Ecology Center

Before my husband got sick I used to walk early every morning at the Holtsville Ecology Center with two friends. That has been put on pause since my busiest times with him are in the morning when I help him get ready for the day and do his walking exercise. Instead I took a ride over there in the afternoon the other day. There were a lot of people walking but I used artistic license and left them out. Instead I focused on the trees and shrubs on the hillside.


 

4 comments:

  1. A nice piece Joan with some good autumn colour. I hope Jerry is doing okay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it, Val. Jerry is doing OK. Thanks for asking.

      Delete
  2. This is lovely, I love how your grasses lead the eye into the painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Too bad the deer weren't poking their heads out too.

      Delete