Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Bohdi's

Yesterday afternoon was beautiful and warm. I had a little free time and decided to head down to Corey Beach which is on the Great South Bay in Bayport. I was planning to actually sit on the beach when I noticed the colorful umbrellas at the refreshment stand which happened to be open. How could I resist this colorful scene. I hadn't been down there all summer long so I hadn't seen Bohdi's before. As I was sketching several people working at the stand came over to look and compliment me on the job I was doing.



7 comments:

  1. This is the best time of the year to go to the beach and sketch. I've never been to Corey Beach... but it looks very nice especially that they have a restaurant there. How perfect is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The guy running the snack bar swore they were going to stay open for a while yet. I don't think that will last for long. It was a nice surprise to see the colorful umbrellas.

      Delete
  2. Oh, your spot was perfect. Love all the colors. Very lively sketch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. I didn't want to sit too close to them, but it was nice to be able to put people in a sketch for a change.

      Delete
  3. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542 

    ReplyDelete