Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Costumed in Quarantine

A fellow NYC sketcher told me about a sketch event that was publicized on Facebook. Last night the entertaining Lefty Lucy held an event where she modeled live on YouTube. It was a socially distancing event called "Costumed in Quarantine." The poses ranged from 2 minutes to 20 minutes. 

These are the 2 to 5 minute poses that she started with.


These were the 5 minute and 10 minute sketches.


This was my favorite sketch which was a 20 minute sketch. There was another 20 minute sketch but I missed it.

 

12 comments:

  1. Really nice! I bet this was fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun, but there were problems with the video from time to time.

      Delete
  2. You do fun things even when you are on your own! These sketches are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. I like being challenged by different things.

      Delete
  3. These are awesome sketches! I've only been to one Dr. Sketchy live event & that was years ago. Thanks for mentioning the YouTube event:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chris. It wasn't as much fun as doing it in person, but it was different than sketching around my apartment. lol

      Delete
  4. VERY impressive, Joan. I'm going to look into u-tube events.....
    stay well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This woman will be doing them on Tuesday nights at 7:00 and is also doing something on Friday on Instagram.

      Delete
  5. How delightful. I really like the last one too. There are so many free things being offered during this trying time - it is nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun, Val, since most people don't have access to events like this very often.

      Delete