Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Paintings for PALS Show

I spent the last few days finishing up and adding details to the paintings I will be hanging in the PALS (Plein Air Limner Society) in December. I had to hand in the titles so I needed to finish them to decide which ones I would hang and which ones I would just mat. I know two of these were posted when I did them, but I have worked on them quite a bit. Anyway, here are the three I decided to submit. Strange that this year I'm not putting in any landscapes.

"On the Wall" 8 x 10 watercolor

"Potted" 8 x 10 watercolor

"Sunflower Show" 8 x 10 watercolor

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Tina. Next I have to mat and frame them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all lovely Joan but I do like the first one best - a nice composition and lovely colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love your choices, Joan! Trusting your show will be fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great and colorful. Lovely additions to the show. Best of luck for the show.

    ReplyDelete