Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Hidden Ridge Plants

Yesterday my plein air group met at our first location for the season. The weather was damp and cold, so we were all bundled up. Our destination was Hidden Ridge Plants, a nursery in Ridge. It was my first time there, but there were a number of possible views I would have liked to paint...if the sun was shining on them. The owner, Bill was very accommodating and made a big pot of coffee and brownies for us that he put out on a table for us. This is what I painted...and it needs a bit more to finish it. I do intend to go back and try another one of the views.. 


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this painting, Joan. My sister lives in Ridge so I "think" I know where this is... of course, there's so many nurseries there.. again...truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hilda. I didn't even know it was there until this week.

      Delete
  2. Plants and pots - a sure winner. Nice painting Joan

    ReplyDelete