I wanted to sketch the land formations by the marina attached to the Timber Ridge Golf Course in Great River the other morning. This woman was actually sitting on the front end of a boat that was docked there being stocked with supplies for a trip. I loved her pose so I sketched her...and of course the boat pulled away before I could sketch it too. She was already in a seated position so I plunked her down on the dock that was right in front of me.

Joan this is so lovely...the choice of blues were especially peaceful and wow what a great job capturing this young woman. You would have been fast being able to paint her before she too moved. Hope you have a great Labor Day - Hugs!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Debbie. She actually stayed put for quite a while which was rare. Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend.
Delete