Monday, October 3, 2022

Inktober 2022 - Day 3

 I have wanted to paint this gas station in Sayville for a while. I really wanted to do it from the diagonal corner, so I may go back and do this again. I pass this spot every time I go down by the small Sayville beach by the bay, and ferry passengers to Fire Island have to pass it too. Usually the owner/manager sits outside in that chair...of course that was in the summer when it was warmer. I got to use my Lamy pen and a pen with red ink for this.



4 comments:

  1. Well done. I do enjoy the signage details you put in. Will be waiting for the next version of this gas station series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'll have to do it on a warm day when I can park somewhere and sit on the corner where I'd like to do the view from.

      Delete
  2. This looks like a great “last stop” You are amazing in your detail and still have it look fresh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. It is like working on a puzzle...slowly. lol

      Delete