Sunday, January 30, 2022

Cull House Side View

 There are quite a few restaurants in Sayville but not too many of them are near or overlooking the water. The Cull House on River and Terry Streets does have a partial view. I like the side view of the restaurant since there is usually a car or two to sketch. This was done the day before our snowstorm.

*Update: The grounds crew here came and shoveled out my front entrance early this morning and then plowed the wide driveway outside the garage door. Yay!! I can get out for my Covid test tomorrow that I need before my cataract surgery on Tuesday.



2 comments:

  1. I love this, you make ordinary things look extraordinary. Thinking of you for your surgery. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jo. Covid test was today and I need to be there at 8 am tomorrow.

      Delete