Monday, February 3, 2020

Outside for a Change

The other day I left home early for the hospital so that I could do a sketch before visiting hours started. This is the southern end of Brookhaven Hospital/Long Island Community Hospital. I sat in the parking lot across the street and this was pretty much the only view where the hedges weren't blocking most of the building. lol


Because Jerry hasn't been eating the doctor told me to bring him anything that I thought he might eat because he has been eating nearly nothing.  I headed over to Mc D's in Patchogue. His favorite breakfast has been the Sausage and Egg McMuffin at Mc Donald's. Apparently it hit the spot because he ate about 3/4 of the sausage and egg part. Yay!!! However I bough him another one yesterday and he didn't even want to take a bite. Good news...he was finally downgraded from the ICU to a regular room. Still suffering the effects of all that has happened and the pneumonia isn't completely gone. Thanks so much for your prayers and support.


4 comments:

  1. Nice two, so well done! The Mcdonald's look so cheerful. Is that colorful structure some kind of tube for the children to play?
    Glad to hear good news about Jerry, I hope and pray for no more setbacks in his recovery. Hugs. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Individuo, thank you so much. I appreciate your prayers.
    Yes, the structure is one of those climbing/crawling areas for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have no idea of how often I think of you and Jerry.
    Sending prayers and will continue. Good to see your observation and painting skill still well intact.Hugs and Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great sketches. You are great at architecture. Finding something good to eat when you don’t feel well is so hard. Sounds like a small improvement. Hugs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete