Monday, July 15, 2019

Bryant Park Part 2 & Beach Sketch

Bryant Park has a lot of different views. I decided to stay put in the shade but had a nice view across their lawn to the back of the NY Public Library. These two people were sitting and cooling off in my line of site, so I included them too.


Here are some of the sketchers who were with us on Saturday. A few had already left by this time.


Here I am with one of my sketches at show and tell.


It has been a long time since I sat on the beach and sketched people, but I was able to do that today at Robert Moses.



6 comments:

  1. More wonderful sketches - it looks like everyone had a great time at the park and the beach scene is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous. I am always delighted by what I find when I visit. I scroll back to see what I missed and really enjoy it. It was interesting to see the group with their work. I would be the gal with the tiny tiny squares...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Julie. I'm glad you enjoy seeing the posts.

      Delete
  3. Super sketches and fun. Sorry I’m not commenting. Paint Out started today and we are tired. :-) Don’t know how you do so much…. sigh….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paint outs can be exhausting. Hope you are having fun!

      Delete