Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ferry Ride & Happy New Year

On Monday we took the Cross Sound Ferry from Orient Point, NY to New London, CT on our way up to visit my sister Tina and her family in Maine. I always enjoyed people watching on the ferry, but now I do "people sketching" instead. It makes the 1hr 20 min trip fly by.


I would like to take a few minutes to thank everyone who visits my blog and shares their comments, as well as all of those who share their wonderful work on their blogs with the rest of us. I very much appreciate my blogging friends and their support.

Happy New Year to all of you!

I hope that 2012 brings lots of love, support, comfort, enjoyment, and artistic energy your way.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Joan, great ferry sketches. Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same great wishes to you Joan. I really appreciate your friendship and your art energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say, the ferry and the dog sketches are so super !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These two sketches are wonderful, Joan! It makes me feel the excitement of travel, makes me remember taking the ferry when I lived in Washington state...Wishing you a wonderful new year and one rich with love and laughter and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So well done, Joan! Happy new year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done as always. Happy New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks to everyone! People and creatures on the ferry are a captive audience. lol

    ReplyDelete