Friday, April 22, 2011

Lynn

My original blog http://watercolorsbyjoan.blogspot.com has been giving me problems. I have not been able to upload anything to it, so I have started a new blog. I hope all my friends will continue to visit.

This portrait was done at the Tuesday SBAA live model meeting. This is Lynn, a fellow artist, who agreed to pose for us because we didn't have a model. I think I captured her perfectly!!! I am really happy with the way it came out. This is 5 x 7.
Please check my Anglelina blog at http://angelinaslifeinvenice.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. This is a great portrait. You amaze me catching so much life with your quick watercolors and small, too.

    I like the lighter background for the blog, much easier to read. See you around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your new blog. Sorry you had problems with the old one. A Google glitch, I guess.

    I love the way you did the hair on this portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo - Many thanks for visiting!!!

    Mickey - I tried to get the other one to work, but no luck. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... I wish we lived closer so I could hang out with you.. I'd learn so much!

    ReplyDelete